Design, privacy and personal comfort
The hospitality sector is constantly required to meet new demands and new challenges. Its buildings should be able to express the originality of a unique offering that provides increasingly personalized services.
Improve visual & thermal comfort
In guest rooms, reception or meeting areas, keeping temperature at a constant level and controlling natural light are key contributors to the perceived comfort.
- Filter natural light for resting or working in bedrooms.
- Completely eliminate light from outside when needed.
Offer more privacy and new aesthetic atmospheres
The hotel is a living space. Within it, everyone can protect their privacy and adapt the environment to suit their preferences.
- Allow guests to protect their privacy by controlling motorized blinds or curtains individually.
- Adjust the room environment by controlling the angle of slat on Venetian blinds.
- Modify interiors by opening or closing curtains.
Sustainable investment and profitable
Hotel keeps its energy consumption and operating costs down while prolonging the life of its equipment.
- Extend the life of motorized equipment by allowing them to run smoothly.
- Reduce manual operations and thus maintenance costs in bedrooms.
- Reduce renovation costs in meeting and conference rooms because motorization is easy to install.